mcgm water bill duplicate bill

mcgm water bill duplicate bill

0 1

Deposit, Bill Payment and etc., please click on “Bills Payment”. Existing Connection (Corporative Housing Society). I made complaint about our Society Water bills vide letter No. PHED Contact List; Chief Engineers ; Region Offices; MENU. Each bill is divided into following 5 parts- 1) Accounting Information 2) Core Portion of the bill 3) Payee details & certification by DDO 4) Space for Treasury, and 5) Working Space for AG office.Bill History will be stored permanently on this portal and will be made available to any stakeholder as and when required. My point is that water bill for the period 04.04.13 to 03.07.13 received on 18.09.2013 and paid by us on 19.09.2013, whereas the date of payment was 30.08.2013. ** Here, you will see many links eg. So the in charge of the department told me to fill in my details and the second payment will be adjusted in my upcoming bill. US-wide, water bills can be subsidized to as much as 20% or even more. My water bill Account number is BMCW000000KWV0820001. For commercial water connection, copy of license issued by the MCGM Authority. Many water utilities and banks offer the ability to make water bill payments via the Internet. But at that time amount was deducted from my SBI Account No. The IFSC code mentioned on my bill is SBI0COLLEC. In Payment Amount field Decimal value are not accepted. I am trying to pay water bill online but the link is not opening. I am opening through Internet Explorer 11 ** After directing again to Payment Gateway website system will generate a Receipt in PDF file for the transaction, Contact Us : All our articles are periodically updated. It has been deducted from my account and the water bill payment is still outstanding. This mobile application, MyBMC 24x7 will help the citizens to lodge their complaints, payment of water bills, payment property tax, renewal of licenses from anywhere at any time and accordingly make their life stress free and hassle-free. https://aquaptax.mcgm.gov.in/aqua/citizenportal/ SXU009999) in the field / text box “CCN No.” and click on Sign in button. Please specify which version of Internet Explorer is used. Reply. Amount got debited and got successful SMS confirmation for NEFT transaction but water payment receipt not generated online. propertyoption. Water is the necessity of life and it is very important to pay water bill before the due date. I it jaljodni kramank (IN MARATHI)? There is no customer support contact details on the site for complains and failed transaction. So I contact to SBI person and they told me that if transaction is not complete then amount will be returned to your account in 24 Hrs. I had done a payment for water bill for consumer number MWW4590004 with transaction done on January 01, 2016 for Rs.2,174.00 vide merchant reference no. But at the same time, payment receipt was not getting from your website. Please need your help for this. jaljodni kramank : This place is blank, without any number. Please help. Not able to find any customer care for disputed transactions of water bill payment. Join us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/togethervcanmumbai, Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/together_vcan, Your email address will not be published. SEC 80 G Reg No: DIT(E)/BC/80G/180/R/(2013-2014)2014-15 ONWARDS. I have visited 5 times, for what reason it is late. What can you do at the MCGM’s Water Works Department? Rs.7923 /-) which is submitted twice to you due to database error. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Related Content: wbkanyashree.gov.in Kanyashree Mobile Application West Bengal. Thanks. Can somebody help in english version of water bill. http://www.aquaptax.mcgm.gov.in hence according to this I have paid the billing amount of Rs.7923 twice to you 1st on 15th September 2014 at 11:35 AM from IDBI Bank Account and 2nd on 19th September 2014 at 2:15 PM from Bank of Maharashtra Bank Account through Bill Desk vendor. Rate this; Comment; Related Links. Is LXA5550002, I HAVE PAID WATER BILL at BMC office Malad west dated Jan 20,2015. and you can also see your payment slip. MCGB IFSC CODE FOR MAKING WATER BILL PAYMENT? Please help, I am trying to connect to the following link to pay water bill We have connection on the name of kailash nath Tiwari. There has been no refund and no contact number given in the MCGM to ask about the payment. This section covers the basic knowledge about your rights and responsibilities as a citizen. Location sketch showing structures of applicants. How to pay water bill through credit card? Factory Permit Application: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/23648.html Establishments Registration: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/23643.html Licences, Public Hardens, Death Certificates, Reporting Fires, Stray Cattle, Traffic Management, PS Contact details, FIR procedures, Rights of Arrested persons, Bailable Warrants, Women’s Rights, Stolen Vehicles, Accidents, Voting and Election related info, MP/MLA list, Corporator list, Lokayukta, Right to Services, ESeva Kendra’s, Permits and Certificates, RTO, Driving Licenses, Ration Card, Information on Government Medical Services. I want to pay my water bill as per following details by AXIS Bank Debit card. Active Tenders; Active Expression of Interest (EoI) Contact Us. Locate Your CCC. But the same has not been updated in the MCGM database. I have paid water bill through NEFT. Required fields are marked *, V Citizens Action Network (VCAN) is a not for profit organisation registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 (Registration Number - E 25624 Mumbai), All donations to the Trust are eligible for deduction under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961. This is a continue defect of mcgm site . To make bill payments for BMC water supply, all customers need a secured platform from where they can also attend to other utility bill payments. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a8f4fe05b3d58354c76f1d4ab518a3ca" );document.getElementById("b800986df4").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. On 12.11.2020, I have paid online on MCGM site. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, Technical Queries . 2. In this busy scenario, everybody is too busy to queue up for water bill payment at the centers. Where is c c n mentioned in the bill? Also what reference number is there to prove that I have paid? Please help. Dear Sir, Understand Your KE Bill . Today I pay my water bill CCN : MWZ56100005 using netbanking, and the amount got deducted from my account. Our society is not received water bill since long , we have to pay the bill on BMC counter with out bill. I stay at shivaji park, dadar So how do I know that, the payment is successfully done or not? My ccn no is HEV3971001. is PSA3670009. I tried entering with your CCN number but it is showing as No record found. This is Anand Tiwari. Amount 14346/- was deducted but transaction failed. Normally there are two levels scrutiny for all applications. So I pay the bill again on 19th September 2014 at 2:15 PM online through “Bill Desk” vendor using my Sister A/c “Bank of Maharashtra Bank Account No. For Mobile Service . The Water Works Department is an Administrative Department of MCGM that issues various Permits in consultation with and advice from other technical advisory departments like Engineering, Assessment & Collection, and the Pest Control … Have you tried entering Connection Code Number in the above link? But gets bill once in wile Why? But on the next day i.e. To get rid of this hassle, Paytm presents online water bill payment service. WHAT I DO? I don’t see any deduction of liters in the bill. I sent an email to this team but they didn’t replied. MCGM Mumbai Water Bill. 31.12.2013 about CCN no. Not able to find any customer care for disputed transactions of water bill payment. Now we are unable to get the bills This section contains useful information about how to live a healthier life by focusing on eating healthy food, drinking safe water, maintaining a healthy body, and keeping a healthy mind. View Posted By: Individual. Water Bill Payment; New Water Connection. Please Enter Your 8 digit Account No. Kindly add the same. Buy duplicate water bill issued by mcgm online at best price in Mumbai. The Mumbai Metropolis has a historic tradition of strong civic activism dedicated to the cause of a better life for all its citizens. I have done MCGM water bill payment via my HDFC Credit card. There is not found any option by credit card payment. I see lot of cases where amount was deducted from bank account but no payment made to BMC site for water bill and also no receipt was generated. The Application for issuing a new water line connection depends on the category of the connection. You will reach to Home Page of Payment Gateway. How to know whether its successful? 3) Post comment. View My Water Bill (Outside Muscat Area) If you are customer outside Muscat area, and your billing service provider is ONEIC, C lick here to go to the ONEIC website. Issues like waste management, segregation, mosquitoes, water matters, greening your locality, and the various civic services of the Municipal Corporation (MCGM) are included here, as well as information about the Advance Locality Management (ALMs) concept that is of neighbourhood welfare groups supported by the MCGM. Waiting for your quick reply. I tried through IE 7, 9, 10 and 11 but the IFSC code of MCGM, SBI is being shown as invalid. Once you're enrolled in the online payment program, you'll be able to complete transactions with just a few clicks. From last two months I am trying to open the online water bill website, but it is showing that webpage is not available. * Account No: Domestic Consumers; Industrial, Commercial & Institutional Consumers; Water Tariff; Right To Information. We point out you that the bills itself was delivered by you on 31.08.2013 i.e. Public goes to ward office where clerk says printer not working and when public goes to MCGM-Aqua it is not opening. We have wide range of duplicate water bill issued by mcgm in Home & Kitchen Appliances. I get separate bill for downtake. Request to rectify the system which is not opening by explorer or Firefox . Annual Progress Report; Right To Information; Schedule of Power; Civil List 2014; Tenders. You need to sign in with your CCN number to know which banks are available for payment facility. I have submitted my right documents but still there is spelling mistake in my first name. ** For Authentication the Online transaction user has to enter the Internet banking login ID and Transaction Password and click on Validate button. Assistant Engineer Water Works/ Executive Engineer – WW, Dy. Scrutiny Fee payable at the time of submission of New Application, Schedule Fee payable after approval of Application by the Competent Authority, The Water Works Department of the local Ward Office authorizes the water connection, Call or visit your Water Works Department of the local ward office and register a complaint, The labour staff will visit the site and investigate the situation. In view of this, it is necessary to obtain a Permit from the Water Works department when applying for a new water connection. Online Water Bill Payment at Paytm. Registered Office: 42 A, Acropolis, 28 A, Little Gibbs Road, Malabar Hill, Mumbai - 400006, India. © Water and Sanitation Agency, Lahore, Government of the Punjab Powered by: Punjab Information Technology BoardPunjab Information Technology Board Please let me know if the site is out of order & when it is likely to be repaired? They are custom-made and strive to improve financial health as well as improve public relations. BUT RECEIPT NOT SHOWING IN MCGM SIDE. For this you have to go to your ward office Asst Engineer water works department in billing section with your old water bill available with you, or CCN (connection code no.) On 29.12.2018, I have paid online on MCGM site. 30645320399 and Transaction ID of this is IGS4808153. Open internet explorer site 9 or 10 and try it will get opened, The link is showing error for making water bill payment. The Bottom left hand side you will get a number including some alphabets. I am opening through Internet Explorer 11. Please help. So in my passbook the first transaction number is 424021947920 and second transaction number is 424021330916 on the date 28th August 2014 . This section deals with issues related to the safety and security of you and your family, as well as that of your home. But on the next day i.e. Water Line Connection: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/23606.html I want to pay the same by my AXIS BANK debit Card. SX@0344919 of amount Rs.7923 / – through online payment (IDBI Bank). After 5 sec it will redirect from bank site to MCGM payment gateway site PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION OF MY WATER BILL WATER CONNECTION NO:SX@0017243. ccn no. Consumer No : LX@0308078. You are required to enter your ccn number to pay the bill online. Users can pay water bill online with Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, Maharashtra. My water bill CCN is NX@0369375, and the amount of Rs.646.03/-(including service charges) got deducted from my saving’s account, but the same has not been updated in the MCGM database. number which is mentioned on your previous water bill, with this billing section clerk can give you photocopy of water bill from mcgm online system… 15.1K views Visit the Water Works Department of the concerned Ward Office and register your dispute, Also register your email id and your mobile number to get instant bill related updates, The dispute must be registered before the due date, 50% of the dispute bill amount must be paid regardless of any claims by the complaintant. How can I make payment of water bill online as I am out of Mumbai sometimes? 400001. Bill for this connection is no seen on BMC computer. Bank sent error message viz. Bill Number-this can be located at the top left hand corner of your bill. I am getting Error “connection timed out” View Posted By: Individual. Previously we used to take out duplicate bill from your web site. Home / MCGM / What can you do at the MCGM’s Water Works Department?. Location : Mumbai, Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Related Content: This section contains information on different topics that you have to deal with in your home or your neighbourhood every day. There has been no refund and no contact number given in the MCGM to ask about failed transactions. More levels than two required, depending on diameter of pipeline. Name of the Organization : Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (mcgm.gov.in) 1132104000018647 and Payment ID is 48520434,Payee Id 000000000215. Now onwards, the citizens of Mumbai do not need to stand in a queue to pay water bills, property tax, and renewal of licenses. Once you have entered your account number click, "go" at the bottom of the screen. Should water consumed in main line bill be discounted for downtake line. Account No. I had paid the bill again using another bank account which was successful. I want to make payment NEFT from society a/c. Then I wait for 24 Hrs but amount is not returned so I raise the complaint ticket in SBI bank on 28th March 2014 but its reply was going to come in next 5-6 days and last date for water bill payment was 28th March2014 and as your database was showing that bill was not paid so I pay the bill again on 28th March2014 at 6:34PM online through “Bill Desk” vendor using my “Standard Chartered Bank Account No. Previously I always used to take my water bill from this site. You have to check during the payment process alone as whether you can pay the amount using debit card or nor. There has been no refund and no one in the mcgm office has any idea about the payment. How to check my duplicate water bill online. https://www.facebook.com/togethervcanmumbai. What can you do at the MCGM’s Water Works Department? Still, H2O Help to Others remains among the best places that help with water bills. I ENTERED CCN NUMBER, BILL IS IN PENDING STATUS,CCN NUMBER IS SXS8760008,BILL NO 1415HEW0843998 DT 27.11.2014 RS.2157/=,BANK TRANSACTION NO BSYD3601904453/88926100MCGM RS.2177/=DT 22.12.2014. You have to enter Connection Code number in the above link to pay your amount. I had the same problem where I made water bill payment online but it was not redirected to mcgm portal and shown “Page Can not be displayed” error. 2) Type your name. Hydraulic Engineer, Hydraulic. BUT PAYMENT GATEWAY SYSTEM DID NOT GENERATE A RECEIPT IN PDF FILE FOR THE TRANSACTION. on 29th March 2014 SBI replied me on my complaint that my 1st Transaction IGS4808153 of Rs.15998/- is successful from their side and SBI paid the bill amount of Rs.15998/- to merchant site i.e. This scheme is launched by the state government of the Maharashtra state.Under this article the Water bill of the people will be waived off by the state government. 8. P S Ramachandran. Revenue Management System,Delhi Jal Board . My water bill CCN is pn@0565726, and the amount of Rs.9309/-(including service charges) got deducted from my saving’s account, but the same has not been updated in the MCGM database. ** Read Disclaimer – Terms and Conditions and click on Accept Button. After directing again to Payment Gateway website system will generate a Receipt in PDF file for the transaction. I did contact my Banker but they replied that I need to contact the merchant for reversal, Quikr deliver across Mumbai Bill No 1314HEW0768596dated 1.11.13 of amount Rs.563. But no records updated in mcgm. So hereby I am requesting you that kindly look into this issue and try to resolve it and return my amount (i.e. aquaptax.mcgm.gov.in/aqua/citizenportal/ Another, the bills for the period for 03.07.13 to 04.10.13 are also received on 30.12.13 for which the due date was 30.12.13 which was delivered by the department on 26.12.13. Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd. Or else the water connection will be disconnected. 8119 Register Now . Moreover, MCGM has created an elaborate plan to roll out new components for the mobile applications on a periodic basis to offer maximum services of MCGM over mobile devices and would request your suggestions for solidification of M-Governance initiative of MCGM. aquaptax.mcgm.gov.in/aqua/citizenportal/ is not opening giving Error So, can I change it or not? I have paid my water bill through NEFT facility. Now I have ended up in paying twice and is still waiting for the refund on the First transaction. Indrajeet Verma March 15, 2013 at 4:51 pm I am trying to pay water bill online but submitt button are not working or after submit button no response found. It means on your database it was not updated and it was showing me that bill is not paid. Online payments are secure and convenient, and they're processed at least as quickly as making a payment in person or by mail. Birth/ Death Certificate: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/12687.html The link is active here. So hereby I am requesting you that kindly look into this issue and try to resolve it and return my amount (i.e. Water connection no. 201410BIL03335393 dated 31/05/2014 and the due date is 29/08/2014. If I pay my bill by NEFT how will I get the receipt? Drinking water and electricity services are critical to the development of Oman. http://www.aquaptax.mcgm.gov.in hence according to this I have paid the billing amount of Rs.15998 twice to you 1st on 27th March2014 at 11:49AM from State Bank of India Account and 2nd on 28th March 2014 at 6:34PM from Standard Chartered Bank Account through Bill Desk vendor. When I check that time it is showing ERROR. I, the undersign Mr. Prasad Siddharth Thorat writing a mail to you to raise the issue regarding Online banking of water bill. This is regarding bill no. RSA4330008 When I visited to Municipal office they said to send an email to “mcgm.bankingsection@gmail.com”. It means on your database it was not updated and it was showing me that bill is not paid. RSA4320003, last week, knew & paid amount last week. What is the name of bank for nrft payment? I HAVE PAID ONLINE WATER BILL FOR SYNDICATE BANK BHANDUP WEST BRANCH MUMBAI 400078.RS.2177/=DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT. If the problem is found out of Municipal limit (i.e. If anyone is paying online through this link 3. ** Read Warning Page and click on OK button. Lxs8841004 bill amount is not showing on L ward computer I visited two times please help. Water Bill Assistance Programs. I was paying the bill dated 11-02-2014 for the CCN no. Civic officials from the water supply department or ward-level officers will visit areas with the water meter reading instrument and present the bill on the spot. Payment was done on below site. Hi, Kindly verify and sort the issue at the earliest. And it's the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM), the primary agency responsible for urban governance in Greater Mumbai. Now we requested to know what is the procedure to get bill on each quarter? WE MADE OUR WATER CHARGES BILL THROUGH NEFT FROM CANARA BANK SION EAST BRANCH. Annual Progress Report; Right To Information; Schedule of Power; Civil List 2014; Tenders. Kindly tell me how to remove duplicate water bill…. on 20th September 2014 IDBI replied me on my complaint that my 1st Transaction Payment ID is 48520434 of Rs.7923 /- is successful from their side and IDBI paid the bill amount of Rs.7923 /- to merchant site i.e. Now make KE e-bill payments on the KE website through your Debit or Credit Card. Now onwards, the citizens of Mumbai do not need to stand in queue to pay water bills, property tax, and renewal of licenses. I didn’t get confirmation from mcgm about my payment. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) today launched a mobile application which enables local residents to pay various bills from their cellphones. Please refer the CCN in your Water Bill (see sample bill in adjoining figure). If the leak is in Municipal limit, the engineering staff immediately attends to the problem. The Water Works Department is an Administrative Department of MCGM that issues various Permits in consultation with and advice from other technical advisory departments like Engineering, Assessment & Collection, and the Pest Control Department etc. I was paying the bill dated 18-09-2014 for the CCN no. This link is continuously giving an error. I don’t have activated Internet banking still. You can see your Payment Status on https://aquaptax.mcgm.gov.in/aqua/citizenportal/ in IE. November 24, 2014. Water bill status and payment online in Mumbai Fill Guide The CCN number can be get from the previous water bills. Indrajeet S.Verma. But the same has not been updated in the mcgm database. I am facing a problem of online water bill payment.When we have click on submit button,no response have been found.Please suggest us how we can pay online payment? Same problem for more than 3 years B. m. c is sending bills for property, water in courier then till to-day why we haven’t received any bill our billing address is same for more then 50 years residence. Amount 14346/- was deducted but transaction failed. Payment of water bills is set to get easier with the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation’s (BMC) plan to start an on-site water bill payment system. I have line frm OH tank for commercial purpose. Consumer Code 14874350 – 1517906 and Bill Reference No 1000000309530. Kindly verify and sort the issue at the earliest. How? Rs.15998/-) which is submitted twice to you due to database error. BMCW000000DXA9080000. Kindly enter the Connection Code Number (CCN) to login in the system. Head Quarter, UBI bank )from Drop down on View info page and enter the amount in the field “Payment Amount ”.And click on Submit button, Note : The Water Works department can process the application within 7 days provided A&C, AEE, PCO has approved it and all taxes are paid). Website for the city government with information about the city, statisticts, directory, downloadable forms, and feedback. EHDF4206940292/MCGM , but unfortunately the transaction failed and the amount was deducted from my account but till now I haven’t received any refund of the amount in my bank account. ** Select the Bank (eg. And the Error displayed is : SSL Connection error. You are therefore requested to refer our above letter and arrange to refund or adjust the delayed charges paid by us in the next bills. RSM 3090009, RSM 3030010, RSM 3090022. In particular, it focuses on knowledge related to your rights as a consumer, your rights as a voter, and general legal awareness that we may require in our day to day lives. No reply so far received on the matter. The payment amt was deducted from my bank account. Kindly waiting for your quick and favorable response as soon as possible. It is also a unified platform for various utility companies. Engineer depending on the diameter of pipe line). Rajasthan Water Supply & Sewerage Management Board; Telephone Directory; Citizen's Corner. The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), also known as the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) or the Bruhanmumbai Mahanagar Palika, is the civic body that governs the city of … Could someone help me with the IFSC code of BMC water?

Michael Bronstein Dblp, Bathroom Mold Types, Byron Glacier Weather, Ux Writer Salary, Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Amazon,