l'oreal 10 in 1 spray review

l'oreal 10 in 1 spray review

0 1

.mtr-one-row-table tr, border-bottom: 1px solid #bbbbbb !important; .mtr-table tr:nth-child(odd), } width: auto !important; } I recently received it as a gift from attending a fashion show in nyc !! Indian Lilac Botanicals. .mtr-table .mtr-td-tag, • Manageability: Detangling, easy-blowdry and frizz control. 190ml. This is very affordable. .mtr-table thead, Another thing I liked is that it really helps to brush my hair. I compare this to my Alterna 10-1 … .mtr-table colgroup { .mtr-table.mtr-tr-td tr:nth-of-type(2) td:first-child, Now I want to test the other products of Loreal’s Vitamino Color line as the mask, the shampoo, and conditioner. Required fields are marked *. .mtr-one-row-table .mtr-th-tag { L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Unscented Hair Spray - 11oz. flex-wrap: wrap !important; .mtr-table tbody, L'Oreal Vitamino 10 in 1 Spray can be use before blow-drying or after as a touch-up to prolong the radiance and shine. width: 100% !important; Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Works great received product in a timely manor, Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2019. My hair is actually soft , less freeze and it has body . As part of the Vitamino Color range which consist of two keys ingredients Reveratrol and Panthenol, 10 in 1 spray is loaded with … I disliked being lied to about a L'Oreal hair product, that I thought would be great for my hair and finding out after going to my hairdressers that what I bought and paid $17.00 for was Counterfiet. One action for 10 benefits: 1 - Protection against heat up to 450°F degrees 2 - Shine 3 - Softness 4 - Smoothness of hair fiber 5 - Detangling 6 - Facilitates blow-dry 7 - Hydration 8 - Anti-breakage 9 - Anti-split ends 10 - Anti-frizz This multipurpose spray can be … border-bottom: 1px solid #dddddd !important; display: block; L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert - Vitamino Color 10 in 1 Perfecting... L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert - Vitamino Color 10 in 1 Perfecting Multipurpose Spray (For Color-Treated Hair) 190ml/6.4oz. Price $10.99. } } border-left: 1px solid #dddddd !important; } border-right: 1px solid #dddddd; } Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Whatever it is leaves my hair oily. Share your experience in the comment section below: Your email address will not be published. .mtr-table .mtr-th-tag { border-top: none !important; I disposed of it without using any. L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert 10 in 1 is a Multipurpose Spray created for colored or highlighted hair to enhance every hair-color in just one step with 10 benefits. .mtr-table.mtr-thead-td tr:nth-of-type(2) th:first-child, } } Tocopherol strengthens fiber, providing hair protection and color sealing. As you can see from the photo, it is milky, like a well-diluted cream. L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert B6 + Biotin Inforcer Shampoo. Can be used as a cutting lotion or to detangle hair before colouring, to protect colour and condition locks, or before blow drying … border: none; Nourish; 2. border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; Resurfacing 5. .mtr-one-row-table th:nth-last-child(-n+2) { I thought L’Oreal might be switching their packaging but my hairdresser said that wasn’t the case. I just received it and the smell is completely different and it is in white bottle. max-width: 49% !important; Now if you want my friendly opinion, I would go in that Uniq One ​​of Revlon, coconut version that does the same things for a WELL MORE FRIENDlY price! border-right: 1px solid #bbbbbb !important; .mtr-table.mtr-tr-th tr:first-of-type, Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2020. .mtr-one-row-table .mtr-td-tag, To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. .relpost-block-single:hover{ See all details for L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert - Vitamino Color 10 in 1 Perfecting... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The package comes with 190ml, sure to last long. L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert - Vitamino Color 10 in 1 Perfecting Multipurpose Spray (For Color-Treated Hair) 190ml/6.4oz Visit the L'Oreal Paris Store 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,361 ratings I was recommended this by a hairdresser as my young daughters hair gets so tangled and the daily upset of de tangling really upset her. Totally regret it. 19. .mtr-table tr, I mean my natural curls look nice and my hair does not look dull anymore. I will be returning this product. border-top: 1px solid #bbbbbb !important; .mtr-one-row-table td:nth-child(2n+2), ... Vitamino Color 10 in 1 Spray. Softness 7. } .mtr-table tr:nth-child(even) .mtr-th-tag { Restores Hair Vitality in 1 Week. border-top: none !important; display: table !important; overflow: auto !important; Pro Longer Lengths Renewing Mask (No reviews) $33.00 Add To Cart. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This one came in a white container. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. .mtr-table .mtr-cell-content { Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Great product, works amazing and the value is mind blowing. } This is the Vitamino Color 10 in 1 Expert Series for dyed hair, and today I’m going to tell you everything it did for my hair. .mtr-one-row-table .mtr-th-tag { Review: Vitamino Color 10 in 1 Perfecting Multipurpose Spray, Leave-In Hair Treatment: The Product That Moisturizes And Protects The Hair, Moisturizing Your Hair With Macadamia oilÂ, The Shampoo Guide: The Best One For Your Hair Type, Consistency of hair fiber from roots to ends, Helps protect against the look of split ends. Formula, infused with antioxidants, instantly protects colored hair. } Color 10 in 1 opts as the perfect cutting spray (because of its lightweight finish) and even doubles as an air-dry spray for clients who prefer a styling routine. I compare this to my Alterna 10-1 cream. /* Single-row tables */ Heat protection up to 230°C/450°F 3. .mtr-one-row-table .mtr-td-tag, border-left: 1px solid #bbbbbb !important; The professional formula of the 10 in 1 Perfecting* Multipurpose Spray instantly provides damaged hair with 10 benefits of: • Treatment: Nourishment, resurfacing, split ends reduction, lightweight touch and softness. Protect your damaged hair with this primer spray that provides 10 instant benefits. .mtr-one-row-table th:nth-child(4n+1), The 10-in-1 Vitamin Color Spray is enriched with antioxidants and UV filter. } .mtr-table tr:nth-child(odd) .mtr-th-tag { .mtr-cell-content { /* Multi-row tables */ .mtr-table .mtr-td-tag:first-child, } /* last two */ .mtr-table .mtr-th-tag { It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. .mtr-one-row-table .mtr-th-tag { The Vitamino Color 10 in 1 was the second one I tried, and I really enjoyed it. I use this daily to keep my hair soft and shiny. Best stuff I’ve ever used. display: none !important; For me, suffering from dryness, opacity, and damaged hair, I’ve noticed a lot of difference since I started using the 10 in 1. text-align: left !important; Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for L’Oréal Professionnel | Serie Expert | Vitamino Color 10 in 1 Heat Protection & Shine | Spray 190ml at Amazon.com. The products have been formulated with the same antioxidants essential for protecting the skin, protecting the hair against oxidation, fixing and enhancing the color of colored hair. Do not buy from this seller! Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2020. background-color: #ffffff } Manufacturer Description Photo from the L’Oreal official site This type of product is also good to reapply throughout the day to work on your hair and even to protect from the sun. Lightweight touch 10. } 4.60 out of ... Colorista 1-Day Spray. The professional formula of the 10 in 1 Perfecting Multipurpose Spray instantly provides damaged hair with 10 benefits of: 1. Offering all women and men worldwide the best of cosmetics, haircare and perfume in terms of quality, efficacy and safety. border-right: 1px solid #dddddd; .mtr-table .mtr-td-tag, ... Kenra Volume Super Hold Finishing Hair Spray - 1.5oz. .relpost_content{ 25 August 2019. The first ingredient of this product is water, followed immediately by coconut oil. This is the Vitamino Color 10 in 1 Expert Series for dyed hair, and today I’m going to tell you everything it did for my hair. Purchased this product from my hairdresser and loved so much that I decided to buy another one ... Big mistake purchasing from Amazon as it was a Counterfeit product. Retail Tip: Before you blow-dry, recap what products you will be using and provide emphasis on this haircare-styling hybrid. border-left: 1px solid #bbbbbb !important; 9 Colors Quick Shop. ; .mtr-table td[data-mtr-content]:before, width: 50% !important; The beauty industry knows how important it is…, Not always looking into the mirror, we see…, Each type of hair has different characteristics and…, Discover The Benefits Of Turmeric For Your Hair, Everything You Need To Know About Keratin In The Hair, Products To Mix In Your Conditioner For Healthy Hair. Other products present in its compositions are sunflower seed extract, which conditions the hair; vitamin E, which in addition to being an antioxidant it also has moisturizing properties; olive oil, which fortifies, rejuvenates and nourishes the hair and the hydrolyzed vegetable protein, which promotes deep hydration and intensifies the shine. clear: both !important; .mtr-table { Nourishment 4. Kenra. background-color: #eeeeee; 5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tangles, highly recommended. This page works best with JavaScript. 10. .mtr-table tr:nth-child(even) .mtr-th-tag { *Instrumental test Absolut Repair Shampoo+Instant Resurfacing Mask+ 10 in 1 Spray Besides, it still has oil of camelina and olive oil, so this is another proof that this is a very nutritious product! L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert - Vitamino Color 10 in 1 Perfecting Multipurpose Spray (For Colo… 4.6/5. .mtr-table.mtr-tr-th tr:nth-of-type(2) td:first-child, } Kenra Super Hold Finishing Spray Volume Spray - 10 fl oz. .mtr-table .mtr-th-tag, Price $9.99. } } text-align: right !important; The first thing that caught my attention in the product was its composition. Have you tried this line already? Just 1 spray gives you the following benefits: 1 - Protection against heat up to 230°C/450°F degrees 2 - Shine 3 - Softness 4 - Smoothness of hair fiber 5 - Detangling 6 - Facilitates blow-dry 7 - Hydration 8 - Anti-breakage 9 - Anti-split ends 10 - Anti-frizz . 1,368 global ratings | 267 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2019. Verified Purchase. } Discover L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert VITAMINO COLOR A-OX 10-in-1 Perfecting Spray, a leave-in spray for color treated hair for softness, shine, and radiant color. . Definitely, the 10 in 1, is becoming one of my favorite products of the line. } You can expect my review very soon! The smell of the FAKE one smelt nothing like the Authentic one. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Start your review of L'Oréal Paris 8-in-1 Color Miracle! background: #dddddd !important; $6.99. padding: 0 !important; Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2020. border-top: 1px solid #dddddd !important; I also noticed that it is light, does not leave the hair heavy and “stuck.” It is easy to apply over the hair. Description. } } One of the most significant advantages of the 10 in 1 is the thermal protection of 230 ° C, far beyond the temperature supported by common thermal protectors. .mtr-one-row-table td:nth-child(4n+2), These is zero need for any other product ever again. .mtr-table.mtr-tr-td tr:nth-of-type(2) th:first-child { This spray is a 10-in-1 product but beats all detangling sprays hands down! !function(c,h,i,m,p){m=c.createElement(h),p=c.getElementsByTagName(h)[0],m.async=1,m.src=i,p.parentNode.insertBefore(m,p)}(document,"script","https://chimpstatic.com/mcjs-connected/js/users/493c43882719bc4830bdb0685/527fa0ae698fd944b5cff2bda.js"); Who has dyed hair knows how it needs a lot of care. 1. .mtr-one-row-table th:nth-child(2n+1), I found this spray an excellent product for my routine. .mtr-table tr:nth-child(odd) .mtr-th-tag { .mtr-table th[data-mtr-content]:before { .mtr-table { 4.00 out of 5 stars (3577 reviews) L'Oréal. display: flex !important; Since I began using it on my hair, that hasn’t seen scissors for more than 4 months, it has become more nourished.

Lipscomb College Of Education, Truck Clip Art, Best Bookshelf Speakers Under $200, Mason Jar Rose Propagation, America's Test Kitchen Best Dill Pickles, Best Anti Brass Treatment, Pump It Up Lyrics, Is The Oster French Door Oven An Air Fryer, Preschool Vocabulary Words With Pictures, Italian Idioms About Love, Print Alphabet Pattern In Javascript,