jersey lily's salem

jersey lily's salem

0 1

Served with French Fries and Green Beans, Sirloin Steak Grilled and Breaded Chicken Tenderloins. Then my wife ordered a filet mignon medium well. Restaurant details. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,332 candid photos and videos. Website: http://www.JerseyLilys.com. I had ordered a steak and fries extra crispy the fries were not extra crispy and by the time the waitress came back I had already finished my steak. So I ordered a second one with the shots of JD and the ice in separate glasses. Yes, Jersey Lily's offers takeaway services. Served with Baked Potato, Gravy and Green Beans, Seasoned with Our Special Breading and Spices. Jersey Lily’s Roadhouse revisits the classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and upbeat atmosphere. He said no-...maybe just some extra Fries. Served with a Baked Potato and Broccoli, Pork Tenderloin, Tenderized, Lightly Breaded and Pan Fried. Served with a Baked Potato and Broccoli, Pork Tenderloin, Tenderized, Lightly Breaded and Pan Fried. ... Waitress (Current Employee) - Salem, VA - June 24, 2016. The food here was very good. Our lunch was very affordable and really good. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse address, Jersey Lily's … If you'd like to ask us some questions or make a reservation call us at (540) 387-9061. It looked and tasted different because it wasn't watered down and the ice didn't melt as 'fast'. Yes, Jersey Lily's offers delivery services. 136 reviews #11 of 67 Restaurants in Salem $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Bar. Store Location 1650 Braeburn Drive Salem, VA 24153 Store Number (540) 387-9061 Fax Number (540) 387-9064 Email jerseylilys.salem@jerseylilys.com Store Location 2843 Orange Avenue Roanoke, VA 24012 Store Number (540) 342-0826 Fax Number (540) 342-7254 Email jerseylilys.roanoke@jerseylilys.com Store hours Monday - Thursday : 11:00am - 10:00pm Friday - … Then she suggested an Asian Sauce, which she said is sweet, goes well with the coconut and a lot of people like. Jersey Lily's, Salem: See 135 unbiased reviews of Jersey Lily's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 94 restaurants in Salem. Neither sounded good. Jersey Lily's . 4.58 (2753) Local artist and Roanoke native Kaydee Pickle (Wertz), is always adding plenty of color! 2,046 people like this. My husband and I both ordered the coconut shrimp. So I ordered a second one with the shots of JD and the ice in separate glasses. Nicest waitress took care of us. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Their fresh rolls were also wonderful!! A Choice Sliced Six Ounce Sirloin Served on Top, A Large Flour Tortilla Shell Filled with Homemade Chili, Shredded Lettuce, Con Queso, Mixed Cheese, Chips and Tomatoes. Ive learned how to multitask management is very understanding and nice. Here you can find more information about Jersey Lily's Roadhouse, including opening hours, type of food and more. Stay tuned for more details. Jersey Lily's, Salem Picture: Delicious pot roast. Menu for Jersey Lily's Roadhouse Appetizers Texas Pu-Pu Platter Coconut Dusted Shrimp, Boneless Chicken Wings, Chicken Tenders and Made in America Ribs. It came as a sirloin that was medium rare. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse $$ • … He said no-...More, My father was not going to have sandwiches or pizza in the room (I didnt either), so we looked up Jersey Lily's...which was across from the hotel...and they were DINE IN! Forgot account? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. One strip steak ordered medium rare cooked medium done oone ribeye steak ordered rare cooked medium rare, excellent bread, adequate salad. 1650 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153-7355 +1 540-387-9061 . Salem ; Salem Restaurants ; Jersey Lily's; Search “Daily Lunch Specials are great.” Review of Jersey Lily's. I had a baked potato and green beans with mine and he ordered the French Fries. I didn't care for the green beans, though. Great place to visit if ever in the area. Judy was very attentive and a very good Server. That was a major disappoint for her because her diet and dining out are very limited due to Celiac Disease. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Will never go back. We will open for dine in service at 11am!! I could go back just for the rolls. Served with Onion Sauce, French Fries Topped with Mixed Cheese and Bacon. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Jersey Lily's is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: We were able to walk across from the Hampton, Blackened with Cajun Spices or Eight Grilled Shrimp. Ranked #12 of 94 Restaurants in Salem. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse. Thought that was going to be a sign of something bad, but was pleasantly surprised with pretty good service and better than expected food. Please see our limited menu below. 1 review. I had a baked potato and green beans with mine and he ordered the French Fries. Not to my taste. Served on a Grilled Tortilla Shell, Hand Breaded Chicken Tenders. Fried to Perfection and Served with Cocktail Sauce, All White Meat Chicken Breast, Mixed Cheese, Con Queso and Tomatoes. 11-6pm. Order for 3, two steaks and one country fried chicken. National Hamburger Day!! Get quick answers from Jersey Lily's staff and past visitors. Looking for Jersey Lily's Roadhouse prices? Website View Website. Served with Ranch Dressing, Eight Large Shrimp Rolled Lightly in Bread Crumbs and Coconut. And it never improves and the staff is always different, so not even the same people to blame it on! Share. Green beans were especially good, and was desert. Served with Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Potatoes on a Sizzlin' Pan, Iceland Cod, Dusted in Seasoned Crunchy Breading, Served with Fries, Green Beans and Tartar Sauce, Takeout, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service. Glad we did. Served with Lettuce, Tomato and Honey Mustard, Served with Baked Potato and House or Caesar Salad, 12 oz Hand Cut Marinated Ribeye - Chef's Choice, 12 oz Fresh Chopped Steak with Sautéed Onions, Dry Rubbed and Slow Cooked for Hours then Grilled and Basted with Our Homemade BBQ Sauce. Opening hours (See more +) Opening hours. Inferior on Take Out Order Assembly and Prep...Examine before leaving. Served with Baked Potato, Gravy and Green Beans, Seasoned with Our Special Breading and Spices. Closed Now. Jersey Lily's, Salem: See 135 unbiased reviews of Jersey Lily's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 94 restaurants in Salem. WildBill64. I had ordered a steak and fries extra crispy the fries were not extra crispy and by the time the waitress came back I had already finished my steak. We are known for great steaks, ice-cold… Jersey Lily's, Salem. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #7 of 119 steak restaurants in Roanoke #184 of 742 restaurants in Roanoke #83 of 248 pubs & bars in Roanoke #1 of 21 steak restaurants in Salem #27 of 130 restaurants in Salem #11 of 34 pubs & bars in Salem . Served with Mashed Potatoes, Apples and Gravy, Two All Lump Crab Cakes Pan Sautéed. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse is a restaurant located in Salem. We really enjoyed our dinner there.More, My father was not going to have sandwiches or pizza in the room (I didnt either), so we looked up Jersey Lily's...which was across from the hotel...and they were DINE IN! Jersey Lily's: Poor services - See 135 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Salem, VA, at Tripadvisor. 14 photos. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse - Salem. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Box 18, Salem, VA 24153 Get quick answers from Jersey Lily's staff and past visitors. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Jersey lilies in brief. 6 3. Jersey Lily's. Ample parking outside and a great decor with lots of room to Plant and Party! Jersey Lily's Roadhouse is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . My husband and I ate at Jersey Lily's for the first time - and the last time. Prices are reasonable. The Jersey Lily A Refreshing Blend of Amaretto, Vodka, Bailey's, Kahlua and Half & Half. maybe just some extra Fries. We are known for great steaks, ice-cold beer, mouthwatering, made-from-scratch yeast rolls, and … Restaurants near Jersey Lily's, Salem on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Jersey Lily's in Salem, Virginia. Sour Cream and Salsa on the Side, Fried Chicken Tenderloins, Mixed Cheese, Tomatoes, Chopped Bacon and Red Onion on a Bed of Fresh Greens, Grilled Chicken Breast, Julienne Sliced and Served Warm Over Fresh Mixed Greens, Bacon, Cheese and Tomatoes, Romaine Lettuce, Croutons, Parmesan Cheese Tossed in a Tangy Caesar Dressing. Save. Jersey Lily's: walking distance to hotel - See 134 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Salem, VA, at Tripadvisor. Height: 1 – 2ft (30 - 60cm) Spread: 5 - 6 inches to 12-15cm Flowers: September/October. Restaurants near Jersey Lily's, Salem on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Jersey Lily's in Salem, Virginia. Phone: 540-387-9061. Then my wife ordered a filet mignon medium well. 1650 BRAEBURN DR, SALEM, VA 24153 M-540.387.9061 F-540.387.9064 2843 ORANGE AVE, ROANOKE, VA 24012 M-540.342.0826 F-540.342.7254 WWW.JERSEYLILYS. Tuesday: 11:00AM-10:00PM. Judy was very attentive and a very good Server. My baked potato was hot, freshly cooked and quite large. 14 photos. Ranked #12 of 94 Restaurants in Salem. Even though it (the bar area) is sectioned off by swinging doors, a non...smoker like me can smell that nastiness a mile away!More. Come get some. Served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans, Choice and Tender, Sliced Chuck Roast, Slowly Cooked. Would not recommend based on this experience of multiple deficiencies.More, We had a disaster of a meal last night at Jersey Lily's in Salem, VA. First my drink was watered down - 2 shots of Jack Daniels on the rocks was clearly watered down, or as the manager contended the ice melted quickly. Jersey Lily's: Disappointed in Salem - See 135 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Salem, VA, at Tripadvisor. Served with French Fries and Green Beans, Sirloin Steak Grilled and Breaded Chicken Tenderloins. chicken good but only about 1/3 of the gravy needed. *Prices and Menu Items Subject to Change and Cannot Be Validated at Store Levels* Are you sure you want to delete this question? Jersey Lily's Roadhouse Grill, Roanoke: See 146 unbiased reviews of Jersey Lily's Roadhouse Grill, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #99 of 453 restaurants in Roanoke. My baked potato was hot, freshly cooked and quite large. My husband got a huge helping of hot French Fries. !More, Family here in Comfort Inn while one in for an outpatient procedure in adjacent hospital...decided to order out and relax in room after surgery with family. Served with French Fries and Green Beans, Six Large Shrimp Sautéed in Garlic Sauce, Served on Top of an Aged Sirloin Steak. If you get a chance...GO EAT HERE! Stopped on the way through town. 136 Reviews. Neither sounded good. I hardly had a sip of it, the manager would not approve a new drink. My husband got a huge helping of hot French Fries. I was the one that actually ordered sirloin and shrimp and although the shrimp was good, the sirloin had so much gristle, that each of the few bites I had were largely not able to be swallowed. Restaurants near Jersey Lily's Roadhouse in Salem Served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans, Hand Breaded Shrimp, Rolled in Bread Crumbs and Coconut then Fried to Perfection. We tried it, and she was right- it complemented the shrimp really well. Jersey Lily’s Roadhouse revisits the classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and upbeat atmosphere. The food here was very good. Served with Mashed Potatoes, Apples and Gravy, Two All Lump Crab Cakes Pan Sautéed. The business is located in 1650 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153, USA. Website. Sour Cream and Salsa on the Side, Fried Chicken Tenderloins, Mixed Cheese, Tomatoes, Chopped Bacon and Red Onion on a Bed of Fresh Greens, Grilled Chicken Breast, Julienne Sliced and Served Warm Over Fresh Mixed Greens, Bacon, Cheese and Tomatoes, Romaine Lettuce, Croutons, Parmesan Cheese Tossed in a Tangy Caesar Dressing. Crisp Corn Tortilla Chips, Topped with Chili, Con Queso, Cheese, Tomatoes, Jalapenos, Sour Cream and Salsa . Does this restaurant offer table service? Check out the menu for Jersey Lily's.The menu includes and phase 2 limited menu. Their fresh rolls were also wonderful!! Then waiter tried to remove the first watered down one which I had to pay for anyway. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Wednesday: 11:00AM-10:00PM. We offer a great time for people everywhere and our appetizing desserts is the reason people keep coming back for more. Jersey Lily’s Roadhouse revisits the classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and upbeat atmosphere. The salads were huge, but not too much to finish. Our Server, Judy, asked him if he wanted a second side. The salads were huge, but not too much to finish. Served with a Sliced Grilled Chicken Breast, 8 Ounce Burger, American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo, Mustard, Red Onions and Pickle Chips, USDA Sirloin Steak, Provolone Cheese, Sliced Mushrooms, Onions, Green Peppers and Special Seasoning on a Warm Hoagie Roll, Roast Turkey, Premium Ham, American and Monterey Jack Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Mayonnaise on Wheat Bread, Chicken Breast Grilled and Topped with Bacon and Monterey Jack Cheese. Log In. Served with Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Potatoes on a Sizzlin' Pan, Iceland Cod, Dusted in Seasoned Crunchy Breading, Served with Fries, Green Beans and Tartar Sauce, Takeout, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse Grill, Roanoke: See 146 unbiased reviews of Jersey Lily's Roadhouse Grill, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #99 of 453 restaurants in Roanoke. 1650 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153. I was the one that actually ordered sirloin and shrimp and although the shrimp was good, the sirloin had so much gristle, that each of the few bites I had were largely not able to be swallowed. Monday: 11:00AM-10:00PM. The restaurant was very clean and all staff that I saw had masks on appropriately over their noses and mouths. We each had 12 delicious coconut shrimp. Even though...I hardly had a sip of it, the manager would not approve a new drink. Check out the menu for Jersey Lily's.The menu includes and phase 2 limited menu. - See 136 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Salem, VA, at Tripadvisor. Not to my taste. Jersey Lily’s Roadhouse revisits the classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and upbeat atmosphere. coworkers are crazy (in a good way) Pros. So we left there not eating much and very disgusted. 4.3. Our lunch was very affordable and really good. Cool place...good food choices from salads to steak. These were sooo good. $14.99 Traditional Nachos. Typical day is serving and building a bond with the customers. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? I guess they're Southern style with bacon fat in them and very much overcooked. I got their fried chicken finger salad. We each had 12 delicious coconut shrimp. Besides being known for having excellent American food, other cuisines they offer include American, Burgers, Steakhouse, Hot Dogs, and Sandwiches. Looking for Jersey Lily's Roadhouse prices? Then waiter tried to remove the first watered down one which I had to pay for anyway. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It looked and tasted different because it wasn't watered down and the ice didn't melt as 'fast'. Reviews from Jersey Lily's employees about Jersey Lily's culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. 9,893 check-ins. Only downfall about this place that I noticed is (and I am very against this) that they have a smoking section. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Jersey Lily's. Quick and outstanding service. Served with French Fries and Green Beans, Six Large Shrimp Sautéed in Garlic Sauce, Served on Top of an Aged Sirloin Steak. Thursday: 11:00AM-10:00PM. We are known for great steaks, ice-cold beer, mouthwatering, made-from-scratch yeast rolls, and hand breaded Chicken Tenderloins. Stopped on the way through town. E-mail. Will never go backMore. My husband ordered a steak, which was tough. would like or dessert. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse. Green beans were especially good, and was desert. Served with Baked Potato, Green Beans and Tartar Sauce, Sliced Sirloin Steak. Very good food the menu has a wide variety enjoyed the appetizer platter the tea was great we had outstanding service it was a very nice lunch. more, Coconut Dusted Shrimp, Boneless Chicken Wings, Chicken Tenders and Made in America Ribs. Jersey Lily's. Today 11AM to 10PM. Be sure to check out our wings! We were tired and in a hurry after a long day...very disappointed. Served with Side Sauces. or. Even though it (the bar area) is sectioned off by swinging doors, a non...More. Average Cost $ $ $$ Cash accepted. Served on Top of French Fries with Honey Mustard, Dry Rubbed, Slow Cooked and Barbequed, Fall Off The Bone, Baby Back Ribs, Hand Breaded Boneless Wings Tossed in Your Choice of Sweet Honey BBQ, Buffalo Style, Garlic Parmesan or Mango Habanero, Honey Mustard, Hot Bacon and Honey Mustard, Ranch, Bleu Cheese, 1000 Island, Balsamic, Grilled Salmon, Served on Top of Fresh Romaine Lettuce Tossed in Our Tangy Caesar Dressing. We won't be back - ever. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Website. And it never improves and the staff is always different, so not even the same people to blame it on! I guess they're Southern style with bacon fat in them and very much overcooked. +1 540-387-9061. Garnished with Parmesan Cheese and Homemade Croutons, Fresh Salad Greens, Tomatoes, Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheese, Bacon and Red Onion. Judy had brought us 4 hot, fresh from the oven rolls right after we ordered. Love the food and location but the Service is horrible!! 1650 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153-7355 +1 540-387-9061 Website Menu. Besides being known for having excellent American food, other cuisines they offer include American, Burgers, Steakhouse, Hot Dogs, and Sandwiches. Jersey Lily's: Roanoke Valley Amateur Radio Club Dinner! 2,065 people follow this. But everything else was delicious. Prices are reasonable. Open now: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Jersey Lily's Roadhouse at 1650 Braeburn Dr in Salem - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. We tried it, and she was right- it complemented the shrimp really well. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse. A Choice Sliced Six Ounce Sirloin Served on Top, A Large Flour Tortilla Shell Filled with Homemade Chili, Shredded Lettuce, Con Queso, Mixed Cheese, Chips and Tomatoes. Available Monday -Satuerday 11 am to 4 pm. Friday & Saturday 11am-8pm & Sunday 11am-6pm. Jersey Lily's: Casual Restaurant With Very Good Food - See 136 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Salem, VA, at Tripadvisor. Share. Then the waitress came back with the bill before asking us if there’s anything else we...would like or dessert. American Restaurant in Salem, Virginia . Went for lunch with a group of people and didn't have to wait for a table. Review of Jersey Lily's. One of the best reason to visit Salem is to experience Jersey Lily's Roadhouse. It came as a sirloin that was medium rare. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? My husband and I both ordered the coconut shrimp. Jersey Lily's: Very close to hotel/hospital - See 135 traveler reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Salem, VA, at Tripadvisor. Jersey Lily's, Salem: See 136 unbiased reviews of Jersey Lily's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 94 restaurants in Salem. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 1650 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153-7355 +1 540-387-9061 Website Menu. Cool place...good food choices from salads to steak. Not because the food was so bad, miss-ordered, and ill prepared, but because management was so awful in response to their problems.More. Served Over Ice Star City Tea A Perfect Blend of Vodka, Rum, Gin, Triple Sec, Grenadine, Sour Mix, Cranberry and Pineapple Juice Lily's Strawberry Daiquiri Frozen Ice Cold and Always a Favorite! OMG..I'm a fried chicken lover and these were the BEST chicken fingers I've ever had!! Not Now. chicken good but only about 1/3 of the gravy needed. Ready on time as promised, but no utensils/napkins for...take out included. Jersey Lily's, Salem: See 135 unbiased reviews of Jersey Lily's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 94 restaurants in Salem. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Jersey Lily's, Salem: See 136 unbiased reviews of Jersey Lily's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 94 restaurants in Salem. We were tired and in a hurry after a long day...very disappointed. Get Directions (540) 387-9061. Judy had brought us 4 hot, fresh from the oven rolls right after we ordered. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? OMG..I'm a fried chicken lover and these were the BEST chicken fingers I've ever had!! Jersey Lily's, Salem Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,319 candid photos and videos. I ordered the steak and shrimp.The enitre meal was enjoyable and service was perfect. Improve this listing. One strip steak ordered medium rare cooked medium done oone ribeye steak ordered rare cooked medium rare, excellent bread, adequate salad. Served with a Sliced Grilled Chicken Breast, 8 Ounce Burger, American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo, Mustard, Red Onions and Pickle Chips, USDA Sirloin Steak, Provolone Cheese, Sliced Mushrooms, Onions, Green Peppers and Special Seasoning on a Warm Hoagie Roll, Roast Turkey, Premium Ham, American and Monterey Jack Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Mayonnaise on Wheat Bread, Chicken Breast Grilled and Topped with Bacon and Monterey Jack Cheese. Parents got their Taco salad and...More, Family here in Comfort Inn while one in for an outpatient procedure in adjacent hospital...decided to order out and relax in room after surgery with family. Served with Fries and Green Beans, Chicken Breast, Breaded and Fried Golden Brown, with White Gravy. Today's Hours: 11:00AM-10:00PM all days. Well, what better place than Jersey Lily's Roadhouse right here in Salem! Where to grow Jersey lilies. Served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans, Hand Breaded Shrimp, Rolled in Bread Crumbs and Coconut then Fried to Perfection. We are known for great steaks, ice-cold beer, mouthwatering, made-from-scratch yeast rolls, and hand breaded Chicken Tenderloins. He is not one to complain about food, but it was too tough to eat, so he told the waitress and she brought him another steak. These were sooo good. Jersey Lily's: Nice find in Salem! Jersey Lily's, 1650 Braeburn Dr; Jersey Lily's. Even though...More. The manager did offer to cook the proper steak, but we were at the end of the meal by then and just wanted to leave. For at least the immediate future our Salem … Salem, Virginia. Food was delicious. My entree was good; however, I was disappointed in that the only sandwich options were cheeseburgers. Served on a Grilled Tortilla Shell, Hand Breaded Chicken Tenders. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Our Server, Judy, asked him if he wanted a second side. Order via Postmates. 1650 BRAEBURN DR, SALEM, VA 24153. Well, what better place than Jersey Lily's Roadhouse right here in Salem! 1650 Braeburn Drive. Would not recommend based on this experience of multiple deficiencies. Inferior on Take Out Order Assembly and Prep...Examine before leaving, Management not willing to own up to mistakes. Thought that was going to be a sign of something bad, but was pleasantly surprised with pretty good service and better than expected food. Quick and outstanding service. Specialties: Jersey Lily's Roadhouse revisits the classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and upbeat atmosphere. See more of Jersey Lily's Roadhouse on Facebook. Not because the food was so bad, miss-ordered, and ill prepared, but because management was so awful in response to their problems. Then the waitress came back with the bill before asking us if there’s anything else we...More. Order for 3, two steaks and one country fried chicken. Restaurants near Jersey Lily's, Salem on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Jersey Lily's in Salem, Virginia. Very good food the menu has a wide variety enjoyed the appetizer platter the tea was great we had outstanding service it was a very nice lunch. Community See All. Served with Side Sauces, Crisp Corn Tortilla Chips, Topped with Chili, Con Queso, Cheese, Tomatoes, Jalapenos, Sour Cream and Salsa, A Jumbo Onion Lightly Breaded and Fried to a Golden Brown. Claimed. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse $$ • American , Steak House We are still available for curbside this weekend. Garnished with Parmesan Cheese and Homemade Croutons, Fresh Salad Greens, Tomatoes, Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheese, Bacon and Red Onion. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Jersey Lily's Roadhouse at 1650 Braeburn Dr in Salem - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map.

Is It Possible For Humans To Have Gills, Which Brand Of Electric Range Is Best, Widbrook Grange Afternoon Tea, Steam Bake Oven, Spotted Gum Tree Root System, Red Pigeon Meaning, Maintenance Resume Skills, Terraform Vs Docker,