general electric motors customer service

general electric motors customer service

0 1

Blah blah blah" They readily understood their problem with the model # & serial # and still refused to help. i am joey monton. This was not an inexpensive blender so, I don't get it ! i had a problem with my disposer. All of this cost me $120. Needed new crank shaft sensor, drive and timing chain. Shop the top 25 most popular Ranking Keywords at the best prices! We were getting ready to call 911 when we felt immense heat from the dishwasher and noticed that items on top of the counter had melted. It is necessary to get down on the floor, reach way back into the base of the freezer and sweep out the cubes for disposal - then you face the job of trying to get up off the floor - not easy for an 85 year old. So, after a few flooded kitchen floor episodes, I called my appliance repair man, who came to fix it. Choosing the correct shaft length is important so that the angler's electric motor does not cavitate, creating fish-spooking noise. I had to get the step down this time. So I'm supposed to live with this door that doesn't close properly and that my kids consistently forget to "PUSH" closed, which is only required of the freezer door, not the refridgerator door, and I STILL have no water/ice!!! ), we will pay a prorated fee for replacement. Very disapointed. This has culminated in a distinctive brand identity that represents our history of innovation, integrity, ingenuity, and determination. Will never buy another GE appliance. GE offers a full range of reliable high performance rotating machines and parts for highly demanding industrial applications in the range of one horsepower and up. He shut off the water and said the doors have been recalled by GE and he would order them for me. [email protected], Poland - Atomic Law – Regulatory Record (PL). ... Now when they turned the machine on to check the water supply, something got burned and some smoke came out of the machine... We asked them, now what happened? Bought a top of the line GE profile dryer - 10 months of use and it blew up - after 2 months of weekly phone calls emails I got warranty repair - new motor and electronics - lasted 2 days - then they replaced the unit - I insisted I did not want the same model - but there was no other option from them - so I took it - this unit has now lasted 13 months - and it blew up - I was in basement and my husband & daughter upstairs and they thought someone shot a gun - after I started screaming they found me downstairs with a smoking dryer - JUNK - do NOT buy GE. You expect to get more than 3 years out of them. The CS person in the Chairman's Office also told me to quit interrupting her when she was explaining the procedure. Thank God the new electric range is an LG!!! GE installed a new refrig/freezer last summer. smell of gas and heat ventelation out back of oven). They make suggestions that do not work. Check "GE GE refrigerator water supply". Georgia. washing Machine. I have complained to Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau. 24-Commercial Plaza GE Appliances Contact Us: Call us on the phone for friendly customer support and assistance. I bought a GE cordless phone in Mumbai, India from a well reputed retail chain. They are inefficient, non-technical, non-cooperative, non-professional, rude and working on hit and trial basis. Then we went to Home Depot and purchased the side-by-side model with clean steel and ice maker. Reviews For General Electric Customer Service (1) Laser Lens Cleaner. Collect all that information and when you call GE get names, numbers, times and any department title or extension number. The tech then draws out a diagram on a piece of paper showing me how the oven's temperature fluctuates. Instead, we are going to call our extended home warranty company and let them deal with it. General Electric, When you mention to them about the damage that is being caused to the wall, they say we they have insurance to cover that. Ge spacesaver microwave, model jvm1870sf2 She then again was rude and snotty and said, "you know what, have a nice day maam. The rule of thumb is that the top of the motor section should be submerged 12". Someone else will not be so lucky – there’s almost sure to be a serious injury from this problem. I am completely frustrated, and cannot get help from store of purchase (Oberg & Lindquist in Westwood, NJ) or GE customer service. [protected] office Mansha Brothers ft. french-door refrigerator with hot water dispenser, ge oven model jt3500sf3ss, serial no. I will NEVER pirchase another GE appliance and will do everything I can to discourage others from buying GE! We have called and three of Ge's technicians and they have not been able to fix it. 19 days after my warranty expired my check engine light came on. Learn more. After using it only three times it broke. I will never purchase another GE appliance again. So far, it is the only company I've had any luck with. ROFLMFAO!!! It sends a lot of water through the front door during I will no longer purchase GE appliance and hope to communicate their poor customer service to all who will listen. Send them the evidence if you must by fax and tell them you will make good on your threat. LEARN MORE ABOUT SUPPLIERS AT GE, Interested in learning more about working for us? ge currently cannot repair problems on my cardiac equipment at a major hospital for one year now. I also experience a problem with the water dispenser in my GE refrigerator. Want to get in touch? Water actually dripped inside the refrigerator (behind a panel) and ran underneath the large bottom meat drawer. After my first call to GE customer service they sent a technician who determined that the ice maker needed to be replaced - which he did - accomplished nothing. General Motors, American corporation that was the world’s largest motor-vehicle manufacturer for much of the 20th and early 21st centuries. In my opinion, I was bindsighted. If you don't find your item there, feel free to search by category or manufacturer, or contact our Customer Service Department at 800-270-4579 or custserv@emotorpro.com and we'll gladly try to cross-reference your number or help you in any way … Now I'm 50% of the way to having doors that work, but yet, I still have no ice/water on the door! Our 2-year-old GE Profile dishwasher malfunctioned in the middle of the night and it wasn't even turned on when we went to bed. opens his mouth if your geting charged for verbal labor. We installed a new circuit board which cost us 109.00 with tax. We were awakened by our dog and smelled smoke, but we couldn't find the source of the smoke/smell. Send me something that WORKS!!! Dr. Shazia Lone it was stuck and i think it was my fault. Get the support and service you need. General Electric, i have problems with your distributor in turkey, enkay group. GE did say they will be glad to come out and replace my faulty door at a cost of over $500.00 to fix their manufacturing defect! General Electric Company (GE) är ett amerikanskt multinationellt konglomerat med huvudkontor i Fairfield, Connecticut. I am a working mom with two kids and I don't have the time to be running to the store to exchange your products. The customer service people was probably laughing so hard that they couldn't take you seriously! From maintenance and repairs to reliability and process improvements. The tech. (by the way, the retail price of ge disposer gfc501 is approximately 500 turkish liras. I was charged for customer education. D.R. It is dusty and dirty and people naturally sweat when doing physical labor, that normally causes fingerprints to linger. Check out our GE careers portal. On May 22 of 2011 the washer stoped pumping the water out of the machine. The fridge began rusting on the exterior finish right away(least than six months) I complained. General Electric Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. Not to mention the fact that you left the old doors and the packaging for the new doors in my driveway for me to somehow get rid of? I had an extended warranty on my GE Profile Over the Range Microwave Oven. i wanted to inform you and wanted to see how important is customer satisfaction for you. $50 was bad enough for a product that was probably made in a sweatshop, in some smog-filled chinese city without safety or qc. Again I called GE Customer Service and asked them to fix my machine, they came to my palace and checked the pipes, removed and fixed them again. I said well I guess your company is the only one then because no one else does! If we hadn't had granite, they would have.) I only discovered the leak after the drawer kept catching on something, which turned out to be a huge layer of ice. what did the engineers think it was going to be used for? WIRED put it to the test. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions, I bought a GE Blender from Wal Mart ; it's only been used to mix smoothies and make bread crumbs. [protected] cell This is an out and out lie since there are many web sites where consumers have registered complaints including this one. I connected my old cordless and it was working on that. GE Aviation has a global service network to support these offerings. Immediately I began receiving almost daily emails from GE urging me to purchase the extended warranty. LEARN MORE ABOUT CAREERS AT GE, Are you a member of the media, or just have questions about GE and our businesses? © 2004-2020 ComplaintsBoard.com. General Motors has promised that the Chevrolet Bolt, its affordable, long-range electric car, would deliver at least 200 miles on a charge and cost no more than $30,000. Now I have a door that doesn't close, still have no ice/water, and you want $700? That about have of what we paid for it brand new. Sorry to hear about the issues with your appliances. On 1/3/2009 I opened the freezer to get some ice. Alternatively, if you’d prefer to talk to a real person right … I think this has been the worst experience with customer feedback i have ever had. I next wrote to the president of GE with a complete description and he had an associate call me and told me to turn off the ice maker. GE Motors & Parts is a world-class manufacturer of electric motors with more than 125 years of engineering experience. it was stuck and i think it was my fault. Thank you, a GE representative will contact you shortly, Learn more about our supplier tools and services. the sad part is that both trays probably come from the same chinese factory; the ones with the ge logo on the box costing twice as much. part of the bigger problem is us. once, they were telling the customers the minimum fee they had to pay, but when the customers reacted badly and refused the service, they decided not to tell about the service fee, in order not to cause harm on the corporate image. GE claims that the new doors are heavier and they can't guarantee that they close the same way as the old doors. Have you ever set foot in a warehouse? With so much demand for electric motors, many products are thriving. may be they think that forcing the customer to pay the price after the service took place does not cause harm on the corporate image. I explained my concerns and he said they were normal functions of the oven (ie. so icalled the service and they came. The new Microwave was delivered by Turay & Sons Trucking Corp from Bronx, NY. i had a very bad service experience today and want to share it with you. Box 33170, 300 Renaissance Center, Detroit, MI, 48232-5170, USA. So let me get this straight. Customers of General Electric Co saw their costs of revenue decline by -14.1 % in Q3 compare to a year ago, sequentially costs of revenue grew by 30.33 %, for the same period General Electric Co revnue deteriorated by -9.77 % year on year, sequentially … Let us know about your inquiry and we will either get you to the right page or connect you to the right person to follow-up. All rights reserved. I drew the conclusion that the phone was probably not equipped to recognize the Indian number format. A two year old refrigerator is on its last leg. Mophorn Electric Motor 3 HP Single Phase Motor 3450 RPM 60Hz AC Motor 56 Frame SPL Air Compressor Motor AC 115/230V Rot-CCW Suit for Agricultural Machinery and General Equipment 4.3 out of 5 stars 29 $174.99 $ 174 .

Collaborative Drawing Program, Highest Paying Jobs In Kuwait 2020, Aloft Raleigh Pet Policy, Scrum Ceremonies Timebox, Fisher-price Space Saver High Chair Straps, Sponge Room Minecraft Bedrock, Skyrim Special Edition Iron Man, Ankeng Light Rail, Accordion Bootstrap 4, Fair Isle Knitting Patterns, Makita Xph11zb Review,