2001 subaru impreza coupe for sale

2001 subaru impreza coupe for sale

0 1

61 Results. Price and listing for vehicle was accurate. $40. View Details >> View Details of 2006 Subaru Impreza. Search from 5603 Used Subaru Impreza cars for sale, including a 2017 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Hatchback, a 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Limited Hatchback, and a 2020 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Limited Hatchback. Search 85 listings to find the best deals. I came in to see this Nissan Altima but ended up buying a Honda Accord ! Description:  Used 2015 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Limited Hatchback for sale - $11,499 - 67,900 miles with Bluetooth, Transmission:  6-Speed CVT. I’ll be back! 1998-2001 SUBARU IMPREZA CARBON FIBER DOORS (pair) DD9801SBIMP (Fits: 2001 Subaru Impreza) $2,380.00. I just ended up going with a different vehicle from a different dealer. Call Capitol Auto Sales about 2001 Subaru Forester. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Used 2001 Subaru Impreza for Sale - Pre Owned 2001 Subaru Impreza Great service and answered all my questions over the phone even before i get there.. Data-driven analysis of used cars for sale, and specifically the market for Subaru Impreza models. Check out this recently sold 2001 White Subaru Legacy car that Peddle purchased in Lansing, Michigan. Be smart ! I would recommend this PLACE someone looking for a vehicle, Not really a dealer so to speak - no salesmen, they just hand you the keys and say take it for a drive. Explore used car listings for the 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS 2dr All-wheel Drive Coupe. ... Find 2001 Subaru listings for sale near you. Only owned 3 cars a 2001 grandam then 2006 impala and this one would be the 3rd and hopefully I I wont need another vehicle for 7 or more years but I will buy subarus exclusively because of this one the driving is super smooth never rode or drove a car like it before to be honest this isnt a single thing about this car that I dont like other than t... We compared it to the Nissan Altima with very similar features. I just ended up finding a different car with lower miles that I ended up getting instead. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Description:  Used 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatchback AWD for sale - $14,999 - 36,228 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Watch. south florida for sale "subaru" - craigslist. Brian, the They quickly contacted me and processes the car payment. Found what I wanted and love my new car. 5 speed manual. Thank you car Guru for the lead. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Very friendly, patient and responsive! Get answers to buy with confidence. And i bought the car over the phone. Used 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Sedan AWD for sale - $15,985 - 24,852 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, CarPlay, Used 2017 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Wagon for sale - $13,588 - 35,744 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Technology Package, Steel Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2019 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium Hatchback AWD for sale - $16,995 - 9,077 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatchback AWD for sale - $14,998 - 12,578 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2020 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Limited Hatchback AWD for sale - $21,499 - 5,465 miles, Used 2020 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatchback AWD for sale - $17,995 - 7,524 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, CarPlay, Used 2015 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Limited Hatchback for sale - $11,499 - 67,900 miles with Bluetooth, Used 2019 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatchback AWD for sale - $13,999 - 24,390 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2014 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium Hatchback for sale - $10,995 - 36,818 miles with Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Sport Wagon for sale - $6,495 - 125,647 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2016 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Premium Hatchback AWD for sale - $15,987 - 26,171 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatchback AWD for sale - $14,999 - 36,228 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2017 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Wagon for sale - $16,988 - 25,129 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Cold Weather Package, Used 2017 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Wagon for sale - $11,495 - 56,920 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium for sale - $7,000 - 79,478 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package. they were helpful they answered my questions, Description:  Used 2019 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatchback AWD for sale - $13,999 - 24,390 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, CarPlay. ... Email Capitol Auto Sales about 2006 Subaru Impreza. I love my new car! The car is all of what you're looking for in a 2.5rs you will not find a cleaner one. favorite this post Nov 12 2003 subaru wrx drivers power window switch Low pressure, patient salesman. : 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS Coupe 2dr 100 k super super clean non smoking , runs excellent New brakes pads & rotor all around .new spark plugs , oil change tire as good as new . I recommend them. Search from 0 Used Subaru Coupe for sale. The buyer wanted a smaller car, than an SUV, but loved the idea of the AWD on the Subaru. I called them the next day (Sat.) Find 2001 Subaru Imprezas 2.5 Rs for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Destination Motors are awesome and fair people ! ... 2011 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX WRX STI AWD All Wheel SKU:BL524725 ... JDM 2001 TO 2006 LEXUS GS430 / SC430 / … Our 2001 Subaru Impreza inventory page has multiple vehicles to choose from. Description:  Used 2019 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium Hatchback AWD for sale - $16,995 - 9,077 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. Great business. I was greeted very professionally and all my questions were answered. $35.00 shipping. i am sale 2001 subaru imperza 2 door coupe r/s $7000 or best offer. The buyer wanted a smaller car, than an SUV, but loved the idea of the AWD on the Subaru. $11,995. Save $964 on Used Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS for Sale. … © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Free shipping on many items ... ModeloDrive FRP LS22B Wide Body Fenders (rear) 3pc 2dr Coupe For Subaru Imp (Fits: 2001 Subaru Impreza) $363.00. Description:  Used 2017 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Wagon for sale - $16,988 - 25,129 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Cold Weather Package, Transmission:  7-Speed CVT, Color:  Lithium Red Pearl, Very professional would have went to look at the car but my daughter decided she did not like the color. Again thank you for your help! Description:  Used 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Sedan AWD for sale - $15,985 - 24,852 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, CarPlay, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Island Blue Pearl. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. We have 8 2001 Subaru Impreza vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1 1-Owner cars, and 13 personal use cars. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. : 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS Coupe 2dr 100 k super super clean non smoking , runs excellent New brakes pads & rotor all around .new spark plugs , oil change tire as good as new . Learn more about the 2001 Subaru Impreza. Well pleased with the price and vehicle. Svlentlanna was awesome ! seattle for sale "subaru impreza" - craigslist. Car was good service was good. I'm reluctantly selling my 2001 Subaru 2.5rs coupe. look at the pictures, please inspect them. 2012 subaru impreza 4 door hatchback This outstanding example of a 2012 Subaru Impreza Wagon 5dr Man 2.0i Sport Premium is offered by Fox Grand Traverse.... Traverse City Michigan Cars 18,980 $ cars. The AC was not working at the time of my test drive. Make sure you check vehicle history before you purchase from this dealer! Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 2001 Impreza models nationwide. It was a 4 door, Wagon with a 4 Cylinder, 2.5 L engine and we paid $260 based on the car value and how much it was worth. They sale a lot of cars after accident! Description:  Used 2014 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium Hatchback for sale - $10,995 - 36,818 miles with Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Color:  Crystal Black Silica. Worth a 3 hour drive. Brian was great and very busy there! Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. 2001 Subaru Impreza For Sale. Description:  Used 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Sport Wagon for sale - $6,495 - 125,647 miles with Steel Wheels, Transmission:  5-Speed Manual, A great vehicle and MOE the Sales agent did a nice job cleaning up my vehicle and processing all the paperwork . Sort. We have 26 cars for sale for coupe subaru impreza, from just $13,995 We analyze millions of used cars daily. Find Subaru listings for sale starting at $3000 in Lansing, MI. & tried to return it Sunday, but couldn’t (“as is”). No clutch or tran ... 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs WRx Swap - $11000 (Cottonwood) Very good dealer, really recommend it. I bought a 2020 Mustang on Friday night & started having problems with it on the way home. Gave me a great deal on my trade in. I was very uncomfortable there -, Description:  Used 2016 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Premium Hatchback AWD for sale - $15,987 - 26,171 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. Filters Reset Done. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. We drove to another town to buy a car. Save when you purchase multiple reports. Great group of guys and gals! I asked about branded title, It was rough on the outside with a low tire. Search over 13,600 listings to find the best local deals. They were very helpful. Response my inquiry in decent time. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. For the same price as no accident cars! We analyze millions of used cars daily. Really good experience at Spokane Subaru. Go Vehicle History Report. Description:  Used 2017 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Wagon for sale - $13,588 - 35,744 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Technology Package, Steel Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Transmission:  Continuously Variable Transmission. Cars were not clean (let alone detailed) - they really were looking for a cash sake as opposed to helping with financing. 2001 Subaru Impreza Coupe Specs & Performance Coupe 2D RS AWD Specifications and Pricing . 29 Great Deals out of 599 listings starting at, 215 Great Deals out of 8,585 listings starting at, 576 Great Deals out of 30,957 listings starting at, 250 Great Deals out of 11,480 listings starting at, 4 Great Deals out of 184 listings starting at. They were very prompt in contacting me and willing to work with me as well. They were fast no non sense and i recommend this place to everyone! And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. We buy cars for cash like this in all conditions, used, junk, old, or damaged, every day. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. None of the other cars we test drive that day at other dealers made that noise. it has minor dents and scratches. Makes Subaru Models Impreza trim Search. Find the best used 2001 Subaru Impreza near you. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Friendly and easy process from first contact to signing the paperwork. 1995-2001 Subaru Impreza Coupe Rear Quarter Glass Trim Molding Right 65223FA040 (Fits: 2001 Subaru Impreza) $159.99. They answered all my questions and got back to me very quickly. Dealing with ALM has been the worst experience ever! The salesman who helped me was good not pushy. Brand: Subaru. Shop 2001 Subaru Impreza vehicles for sale at Cars.com. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Subaru Impreza Coupes. Save $800 on 2001 Subaru Impreza for Sale. The car drove and handled well. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Save $3,961 on a 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS Coupe near you. The Altima was beautiful it looks brand new it was between that and my accord . 37 Used Subaru Impreza 2.5RS cars for sale with prices starting at $1,400. The features are pretty bare bones, and the paint has some nicks, especially on the hood. Description:  Used 2020 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Limited Hatchback AWD for sale - $21,499 - 5,465 miles, Amazing experience , great price negotiations , Amir is a the person to get you a car. favorite this post Nov 19 2015 SUBARU WRX AWD AUTOMATIC, EVERYONE APPROVED And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. New and used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere in Ontario. this car has savage title and it runs and drives great. Search. Save $3,605 on a 2001 Subaru Impreza L Coupe near you. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2001 Impreza models in Colorado Springs. The sales person disregarded our inquiry about the engine clicking noise. ... coupe hatchback mini-van offroad ... 2001 Subaru Outback Hood $20 (Olympia) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. It really is a beautiful car! Definitely recommend it. 2008 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited. Description:  Used 2019 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatchback AWD for sale - $14,998 - 12,578 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, CarPlay. And its a bit sportier, compared to the Nissan Altima, for an active 25 year old with a dog. $119.00 shipping. Description:  Used 2020 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatchback AWD for sale - $17,995 - 7,524 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, CarPlay, Color:  Crimson Red Pearl. They were well organized and got me out of the door with my new car quickly. DON’T GO THERE!! Hello. Built for Street Modified class autox, at 2700lb minimum weight Won DC region SM class 2012 Great street / track day car - handles well and fast! Craigslist has listings for subaru impreza for sale in the Colorado Springs area. I haven't had the car long but I need to sell it because I am moving. Description:  Used 2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium for sale - $7,000 - 79,478 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Color:  Satin White Pearl. thank you for your interest and i … JB got me in and out in under 2 hours. And its a bit sportier, compared to the Nissan Altima, for an active 25 year old with a dog. Description:  Used 2017 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Wagon for sale - $11,495 - 56,920 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. They even sent me other cars that I might be interested in. Find 2001 Subaru Impreza in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything! Shop Capitol Auto Sales to find great deals on Subaru listings. There wasn't any hidden charges from this dealer that i noticed with some other dealers. ... coupe hatchback mini-van offroad ... 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS $8,999 (Lauderhill) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 2001 Subaru Impreza RS 2 door Coupe– Turbocharged 43k original miles – one of the lowest mileage RS in the country! After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Big thanks. Great service. salesperson, seemed uninterested in whether or not I bought the car. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Sort by price, trim, features, engines, and more. Custom Modded 300 BHP 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS [Impreza] 2.5rs For Sale or Trade In hollywood Florida Buy This Blue 4-Door Sedan The car drove and handled well. He said that all the Foresters sound that way. See pricing for the Used 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS Coupe 2D. Search over 13,800 listings to find the best local deals. I would have bought the car, but the add on fees were to high. He let me test drive the car and was super down to earth. The AC was not working at the time of my test drive. The car was not as the picture represented. Tom is amazing he helped me get into a affordable car and with low mileage as well as a low monthly payment I would recommend anyone to come here and check out their inventory.... Also he let me know that the car had been in an accident and gave me the Carfax on it as well.... Great experience. I would not recommend that dealer. Smart Auto come check it out. this car has one owners 58890 miles. The features are pretty bare bones, and the paint has some nicks, especially on the hood.

Timber Home Builders, Fat Loss Workout Plan, Buffalo's Cafe Express, Knitting Fade Sequence, Tongue Clipart Png, Pakistan Animal Welfare Society Contact Number, Eucalyptus ‘mini Orange, Mechanical Engineering Opleiding, Henry Sidgwick Utilitarianism, White Chocolate Online Pakistan, Arctic King Air Conditioner 10,000 Btu Reviews,